Help Liberia Foundation Community School has completed the repairs of a number of desks for the kids to use. The repair of the desks was based on the facts that many of the desks had either spoiled or gotten old in the midst of the increment in student enrollment.
Twenty-five desks were repaired in all, and the children are now properly sitting.
At the end of the First Semester of 2019/2020 school year, Help Liberia Foundation Community School in Buchanan promoted some students to new classes.
The students, six in all, were promoted to various classes based on their impressive performances in their previous classes. Those promoted included one girl and five boys, and their names, along with their promotional arrangements, are as follows:
1. Surprise Kangar, promoted from 3rd grade to 4th grade
2. James Seah, promoted from 3rd grade to 4th grade
3. Anthony Teah, promoted from 2nd grade to 3rd grade
4. Emmanel Karr, promoted from 1st grade to 2nd grade
5. Agnis Sieh, promoted from ABC to Kindergarten One (K-1)
6. Harrison Roberts, promoted from ABC to Kindergarten One (K-1)
We are proud of the kids and wish them well in their new classes. We are also grateful to all those who are helping us to run the school, especially our friends in Sweden, headed by Lena Thorne Marner and Anders Marner.